Saturday, March 13, 2010

Now

It will soon be one hour less of my life lived as the time passes and we move the clocks ahead. I should be in bed but for some odd reason sleep eludes me at this time. I have had a lot on my mind as of late. Things ranging from conflict in the church, to pre-marital counseling, to hitting the gym regularly, to mid terms this week, to Greek and the book of Romans translation along with a ridiculously intense look at Wallace's Greek grammar. In addition, there are opportunities that the Lord is putting on the path of my life. It's amazing to see how much is going on, and yet how much God continually desires to refine my with his grace, which is ever so patient. Thank you Lord for the love that you show in my weakness.

I also must add that I have been part of an organization, of which I will leave unnamed, and sit on the board for this organization. Alas, the politics that I find here are what makes me want to have nothing to do with it. Unfortunately, the Lord has really put on my heart the desire to right the injustices that plague our systems, thus I do feel that I am put in this place for a time such as this. However, in my own flesh, I would resign and turn and walk away, never looking back. It is by the grace of God that I have a desire to seek justice, even in this way, on this board, in this organization. My hope and prayer is that God would use me in this place to bring about peace to those who have seen chaos, and love where there is animosity and resentment. May I be about the gospel, my life and my actions. May others see that it is God working through me to care about things that seem pointless and an absolute waste of time. Jesus I need you. Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment